Berry Fitness will be OPEN from 4am 28/7/21BERRY FITNESS 24|7 COVID-19 POLICIES
In order to OPEN and STAY OPEN Berry Fitness 24|7 will operate under the strict guidelines set out by DHHS . Among other things, we will be following:
- A COVIDSafe plan
- Strict cleaning and contact tracing procedures
- Masks are to be on your person at all times and to be worn upon entry & exit and worn inside unless participating in strenuous activity
- Opening with capacity limits within the centre at any one time
- Contact tracing via Access Passes & QR codes
We will continue to ease our policies as restrictions when advised safe to do so by DHHS. In the mean time we ask all our members to take note of ALL signage you may see around the gym, keep an eye on our social media pages over the coming weeks and ensure you have read our COVID SAFE OPENING PROCEDURES listed below and on our webpage.
BERRY FITNESS 24|7 COVID SAFE POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- For the purpose of our strict contact tracing you MUST SCAN YOUR FOB TO ENTER & THE QR CODE AVAILABLE. Please ensure you scan in with EVERY entry. Do not tailgate another member in. Please contact us ASAP if you require a new Access Pass. Trespassing fees apply.
- Due to the restrictions set in place by DHHS for the reopening of Gyms we are currently restricted to number limits per space. Please continue to read ALL signs around the Centre informing you of current limits per space and floor.
- We ask that Members continue to keep their social distance from each other adhering to the 1.5m rule also whilst in the Gym (equipment is spaced a minimum of 1.5m and yellow markings are in position) Please do not move around any equipment. Please wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided on arrival, throughout your time in the centre and as you exit.
- DHHS currently states that masks are mandatory within a Fitness Centre, please continue to wear yours upon arrival and as long as you can whilst training, if you do have to remove it during strenuous exercise, it must remain on your person at all times and be put back on as soon as you have finished training. If you are exempt from wearing a mask for lawful medical reasons please send an email to management [email protected] notifying them prior to your first visit.
- Our staff will continue to clean and sanitize all of our equipment throughout staffed hours at regular intervals, please help protect yourself and others by ALWAYS wiping down equipment before and after use with the numerous antibacterial wipes provided throughout the centre. We just ask that you also don’t waste our wipes, a single wipe will continue to remain anti-bacterial until it dries out.
- NO TOWEL? No Training… You must bring a towel with you to EVERY workout & USE it. Your towel must be used on all equipment, benches & the ground as a barrier between yourself and the surface. Towels on the ground are no use to anyone.
- We have plenty of antibacterial wipes around the centre plus antibacterial hand wash in all of our bathrooms. We are supplying some hand sanitizer & recommend washing of hands at regular intervals also. We continue to recommend bringing your own small bottle of hand sanitizer as it is more convenient if it’s on you to use frequently throughout your session.
- Whilst the social distancing rule still applies, our staff will not be conducting Programs and Assessments in there normal capacity. This does not mean we are not here for you. If you need assistance with your program and would like a weigh in please book in an appointment and we will assist you how we can.
- CLASSES RETURN HAVE RETURNED. Due to COVID-19 capacity restrictions our Group Classes are capped at a max of 10 people. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class commencement to secure your spot.
- We can’t wait to welcome you back to train & are sure you’re just as excited to get training again. We do ask that when you come to train, that is what you do. Please ensure that your time in the centre is used wisely by coming in & getting straight to your training, please do not linger on the equipment on your phone etc.
- To ensure we do not exceed the number of people in our centre at one time, all appointments and membership enquires will be by appointment only. Please reach out to us via email [email protected] or give us a call to arrange a time to meet with our team.
- Staffed hours are back to normal. Monday – Thursday 10am till 7pm, Friday 10am till 3pm and Saturday 8am till 12pm. If you see us around the Gym feel free to come and chat to us about any questions you may have.
During our COVID CLOSURES all membership payments are frozen. This includes regular installments & balances to settle payments after a cancellation. Payments will resume again once we reopen. Your first payment may differ due to any pro rata payments.
If you have a Paid In Full membership, your expiry date will be extended for the length of our closure.
Any Challenge start dates will be postponed to a later date to be advised by Berry Fitness 24|7.
You will receive a SMS as soon as we get confirmation of closure dates and another one when we are advised of reopen dates.
Please continue to check our webpage and social media platforms for any and all changes.
We understand the current restrictions that we have to open under may not suit everyone but we will continue to do the best we can for our members whilst following the guidelines set out by DHHS.