BERRY FITNESS 24|7 COVID-19 POLICIES
Please ensure you read our COVID-19 POLICIES prior to visiting Berry Fitness 24|7
To ensure the safety of our members and staff Berry Fitness 24|7 will operate under the guidelines of DHHS and will continue to ease our policies as restrictions ease. In the mean time we ask all our members to take note of any signage you may see around the gym and to keep an eye on our social media pages over the coming weeks.
To get us started on the right foot, here’s a few things you need to know.
- Due to the set up of Berry Fitness 24|7 we are able to operate at full capacity with only a few minor tweaks. We do ask that all members keep their social distance from each other adhering to the 1.5m rule whilst in the Gym. Please wash your hands on arrival, throughout your time in the centre and as your exit.
- We can’t wait to welcome you back to train & are sure you’re just as excited to get training again. We do ask that when you come to train, that is what you do. Please ensure that your time in the centre is used wisely by coming in & getting straight to your training, please do not linger on the equipment on your phone etc:
- You will see some pieces of equipment with COVID-19 signs on them. This is to ensure we keep to the social distancing rule. Please do not remove any signs on pieces of equipment & if you have any questions do not hesitate to speak to a staff member.
- Our staff will continue to clean and sanitize all of our equipment throughout staffed hours at regular intervals, please help us out by ALWAYS wiping down anything you have used with the numerous antibacterial wipes throughout the centre.
- NO TOWEL? No Training… You must bring a towel with you to EVERY workout & USE it. If you happen to forget yours as a once off, please grab a towel from the bottom of the stairs & return it to the wash basket at the end of your workout.
- We have plenty of antibacterial wipes around the centre plus antibacterial hand wash in all of our bathrooms. We are supplying antibacterial wipes instead of hand sanitizer & recommend washing of hands at regular intervals, if you would like to use hand sanitizer, please feel free to BYO.
- For the time-being, all our our Mat’s will be unavailable for use. Please bring your own Mat and or long towel during your workout and also for any Group Fitness Classes you attend. Your towel must be used on all equipment, benches & the ground as a barrier between yourself and the surface. Towels on the ground are no use to anyone.
- Whilst the social distancing rule still applies, our staff will not be conducting Programs and Assessments in there normal capacity. This does not mean we are not here for you. If you need assistance with your program and would like a weigh in please speak to a staff member and we will assist you how we can.
- Our Group Fitness timetable will start on Monday the 22nd and all classes will be available. Due to the size of the Group Fitness room our classes will be limited to 10 people until restrictions from DHHS ease. There will be a sign in sheet out the front of the class area 15 minutes prior to each class starting. When you arrive please place your name on the list & it will be the first 10 people in per class.
- Kids in classes. Under the current restrictions we will no longer be able to accommodate children in our Group Fitness Classes or Personal Training sessions.
- To ensure we do not exceed the number of people in our centre at one time, all bookings, appointments, trials and membership enquires will be by appointment only. Please reach out to us via email [email protected] or give us a call to arrange a time to meet with our team after Monday 22nd of June.
- Staffed hours will vary over the coming weeks so please make an appointment if you need to see a staff member. You may not be able to get in contact with us ASAP. Please leave a voice message or send us an email and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you see us around the Gym feel free to come and chat to us about any questions you may have.
We thank you for your continued support over the past few months and we are so glad to be able to welcome you back and continue to help you #FeelBetter #EveryDay.
Berry Fitness 24|7