1.My child is under 18, can they become a member of Berry Fitness 24|7
YES, Members can be from 14 years of age. 14-17 year olds must have Parental permission to become a member as they are required to have a guarantor for their membership. This is a separate form to be signed by both guarantor and member.
2. Guide to our Membership Fees
- Establishment fee $12.00 – This is debited with your first installment by our debit company Debit Success to cover their establishment costs.
- Installment $14.95 – This is debited weekly unless you request otherwise and covers 24|7 gym use, assessments, programs & classes
- Quarterly Fee $9.95 – This is always debited on the same dates each year 1st of March, June, September & December and keeps your price at $14.95, it also allows us to keep upgrading our facilities and improving on our service (class timetables for example) *12mth paid in full members all these are incorporated into your 1 off payment.
- Access Pass – Our door is always locked so the Access Pass provided is required every visit to gain access. For lost passes a replacement pass will be provided for a fee of $10
- Penalty Fee – Our debit company Debit Success charge a $14.95 penalty fee for any debits that fail to be processed. Should any bank/CC details change from your original agreement please advise Berry Fitness or Debit Success immediately.