Dear our Berry Family of valued Members and Clients, we’ll be back soon!
On Sunday the 22/03/2020 the Government announced the closure of all non-essential services due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. This unfortunately means Berry Fitness 24|7 will have to close it’s doors from 12pm Monday 23/03/2020.
What does this mean for you and your membership?
- You will not be able to enter our Centre after 12pm today and the premises must be empty prior to then.
- You will not be able to enter again until the lockdown has been lifted and we have been given the go ahead to re-open again.
- Your membership whether currently active, on hold or in your 30 days notice of cancellation period will be frozen as it is and no payments will be debited.
- Any requests for suspensions or cancellations that were received on 22/03/2020 and 23/02/2020 have been unable to be processed and we have sent a reply notifying you.
- When we re-open, Your membership will resume from its current status at a yet to be notified date.
- If you requested a suspension or cancellation prior to 22/03/2020 please note All final debit dates that were notified to you will now change or remaining weeks of suspension will shift with the time frozen
- When we are informed it is safe to re-open and memberships will be reactivated, should you wish to lift your suspension period or reverse a cancellation request to keep your membership active and ongoing please notify us once we have re-opened.
- In preparation for this, we created the #BerryCurve and will continue to post classes and home workouts to keep you all active during this time ( don’t worry we will still be with you in spirit )
- We will re-open our home to you all as soon as we are allowed to and will notify you all via email, Facebook, Instagram and our website as soon as we have more information
What you can do? Continue to SUPPORT LOCAL.
Follow our journey on social media, keep up to date with our re-opening day, trust us, you will know as soon as we do. Tag us on social media when you complete some of our #BerryCurve DIY workouts so we know you’re still thinking of us. And remember our friends from Back In Motion Aspendale Gardens & their advice on how to Guard yourself from COVID-19. They also created their own curve & are offering telehealth sessions via video conferencing for patients who don’t want to leave home or who are self isolating. Mention you’re from Berry Fitness 24|7 and receive 10% off your first session. We are all in this together.
We remain dedicated to our family & have said over and over again, our members are family and are our priority, we will continue to do what we can to live up to our value of helping you Feel Better Every Day
We wish everyone the best of health both physically and mentally during this time. We understand this is affecting everyone as well as us and hope for your continued support when all businesses and Australians get up and running again.