We’re safe, We’re open, We’re here for you!
3 months and counting!
It feels so good to have had our doors open for the past 3 months without interruption, it’s been a long time coming.
We have been working hard to keep all of our members fit, strong & healthy by following the DHHS guidelines & we’re pretty proud of ourselves for getting straight back into helping our locals Feel Better Every Day.
Have you driven past lately? You would have noticed that the train line works are almost complete and the run into our car park is due to be road work free in the next few weeks.
Our Group Fitness Classes are back and our staff are as keen as ever to get you moving again both physically and mentally. The past two years have taken a toll on all of us in one way or another. Exercise has never been more important.
As you are aware, for the past 3 months we have kept those members
who were not ready to return on their free weekly suspension. We have always said we would change our policies as directed by DHHS and the Victorian government. It is now clear that the vaccination mandate for Gyms is not going to change. We understand this is not agreeable by everyone but unfortunately it is the climate we find ourselves in.
We hope that the 3 months free suspension we have given so far has allowed everyone time to either get their vaccination or apply for their exemption & you are now ready to get back into training!
If you are ready to return to Berry Fitness 24|7 it’s as simple as sending us through a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination certificate or a copy of your exemption. Once received you will get an SMS from us confirming your access pass and membership have been reactivated and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Moving forward, at the 4 month mark of our re-opening any of our members who remain on our free suspension from lockdown 6 will revert to our $5 a week suspension policy from 28/2/2022.
If you would like to make any adjustments to your membership please contact us PRIOR to that date. If we do not hear from you your membership will revert to what’s outlined above.
*Please ensure your bank or credit card details are correct and up to date with us prior to 28/02/2022, reversed payments or attempted debits on invalid details or expiries will incur penalty fees and result in debt collection if not resolved promptly.To update your details just submit an email to us or call us.
Things to keep in mind:
– Every member, visitor & staff member on the premises is double vaccinated
– Our centre is thoroughly cleaned multiple times a day
– We are socially distanced at all times including in our Group Fitness Classes
– Mask are mandatory to be work on entry and exit & on person at all times
– Gym’s are not considered workplace or home contacts therefor no isolation periods is required should a case be detected at our centre
– There are less people attending our centre within an hour period than when visiting a super market
– All free COVID suspensions will revert to our $5 a week suspension payment on 28/2/2022
– If you would like to make changes to your membership please contact us prior to 28/2/2022
– Ensure your bank details are up to date PRIOR to 28/2/2022 to avoid penalty fees
– If you are ready to return SEND THROUGH your vaccination or exemption
On behalf of myself & the entire Berry Fitness 24|7 team we thank you for all of your support and understanding the past 2 years and we are grateful for each and every message we have received over the time. #BerrysBack!