FREE PHYSIO ASSESSMENTS @BERRYFITNESSCENTRE
Back in Motion Aspendale Gardens are coming to Berry Fitness Centre!!!
WHEN: Wednesday the 31st of May between 4.30pm and 6.30pm
CONTACT US to book your time and get your assessment done at Berry Fitness Centre for FREE
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PHYSIO?
Back in Motion Aspendale Gardens are excited to be in partnership with Berry Fitness. We wanted to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves and highlight some of the key ways in which we can help you achieve your best!
First of all – we are Physiotherapists – which means that we are university qualified physicians that take particular interest in your physical body – and in particular your muscles, bones, joints and movements. Physios are an important part of elite and community sporting teams, workplaces, aged care homes, schools and of course gyms.
Physios have been shown in research to provide many benefits. These include:
- Pain management – physio’s have many different techniques to reduce pain, including manual therapy techniques, lifestyle advice, postural advice and self-management strategies.
- Long term results – it is all well and good to reduce the pain, but what about addressing the underlying cause of the pain? Research shows that we must get stronger and improve control in order to truly treat an injury – this rehab is specific to physiotherapy compared with other health professionals and is where we can work with you and your trainer in the gym environment.
- Core control – back pain is a huge problem in society and physios are well placed to improve your core control and reduce the risk of re-injury in back pain by up to 60%!
- Predict and reduce injury risk – there are a number of validated screening tests used in elite sport that have been shown to predict the risk of developing injury. From here were can develop programs to reduce the risk of sustaining these injuries.
- Avoid surgery or expensive medical costs- Research shows that for many conditions that may involve surgery, such as lower back injuries and shoulder rotator cuff tears, a conservative rehabilitation program delivered by a physiotherapist should be the first line of treatment and will often give comparable or superior results at a fraction of the cost.
- Improve performance – by working with your trainer to specifically target areas of weakness or potential dysfunction, your performance in sport and lifestyle can be improved!
- Assessments – we can assess your posture, sleeping position, foot posture, need for orthotics and much more!
- Keep you active and training – ultimately, we want to keep you training and stay active! We won’t stop you training, but we may need to modify your training load and exercises before progressing back to where you were and beyond! We will also be in regular contact with your trainer so we are all working together to keep you active.
If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call on 95801985.
We offer all Berry Fitness members a FREE initial assessment to discuss any issues or problems.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday the 31st of May to support you to FeelBetter|Everyday