You can’t keep a good Berry down!
SAVE THE DATE
It’s been a long time coming but we couldn’t be more excited to be able to AGAIN welcome you all back!
In order to OPEN and STAY OPEN Berry Fitness 24|7 will operate under the strict guidelines set out by DHHS . Among other things, we will be following:
- A COVIDSafe plan
- Have a COVID Marshall on site at all times
- & are governed by capacity limits within the centre at any one time
We will continue to ease our policies as restrictions when advised safe to do so by DHHS. In the mean time we ask all our members to take note of ALL signage you may see around the gym, keep an eye on our social media pages over the coming weeks and ensure you have read our COVID SAFE OPENING PROCEDURES listed below and on our webpage.
BERRY FITNESS 24|7 COVID SAFE POLICIES & PROCEDURES
To get us started on the right foot,
here’s a few things you need to know.
- Due to the restrictions set in place by DHHS for the reopening of Gyms. We are currently unable to operate as a 24|7 centre or at full capacity. Our capacity limits and the need for a Covid Marshall onsite at all times of operation means we have had to adjust our ‘open’ hours and implement a members booking system.
- Trybooking is the booking system we are utilizing, Members can only attend the centre if they have PRE-BOOKED a session the day prior to wanting to attend. To allow us to accommodate as many members as possible throughout our opening hours, all pre booked Gym sessions will be for 1 x 60 minute session per person, per day. Please follow this link to book your 60 minute Gym session https://www.trybooking.com/BMLFC
Each Session time will open 24 hours PRIOR to the booked session
eg: Bookings for 5am Monday 9th of November will open at 5.00am Sunday 8th of November
- Your Berry Fitness 24|7 FOB will remain disabled until we no longer require a booking system. When you arrive at your booking time do not ring the doorbell, please wait outside to be greeted by a staff member to allow you access. Please adhere to the 1.5m rule outside our front door (Yellow markings are on the path) For timely access please have your booking ticket ready to show the staff member upon entry. If you need to update any contact details please do so with the staff member prior to entry. If you arrive after your scheduled entry time please press the doorbell for access.
REMEMBER – no matter what time you arrive during your 60 minute time allocation your MUST exit the centre within your allocated time.
- We ask that Members continue to keep their social distance from each other adhering to the 1.5m rule also whilst in the Gym (equipment is spaced a minimum of 1.5m and yellow markings are in position) Please do not move around any equipment. Please wash your hands or use the sanitizer provided on arrival, throughout your time in the centre and as you exit.
- DHHS currently states that masks are mandatory within a Fitness Centre, please continue to wear yours upon arrival and as long as you can whilst training, if you do have to remove it during strenuous exercise, it must remain on your person at all times and be put back on as soon as you have finished training. If you are exempt from wearing a mask for lawful medical reasons please send an email to management [email protected]m.au notifying them prior to your first visit.
- Our staff will continue to clean and sanitize all of our equipment throughout staffed hours at regular intervals, please help protect yourself and others by ALWAYS wiping down equipment before and after use with the numerous antibacterial wipes provided throughout the centre. We just ask that you also don’t waste our wipes, a single wipe will continue to remain anti-bacterial until it dries out.
- NO TOWEL? No Training… You must bring a towel with you to EVERY workout & USE it. Your towel must be used on all equipment, benches & the ground as a barrier between yourself and the surface. Towels on the ground are no use to anyone. If you happen to forget yours as a once off, please grab a towel from the bottom of the stairs & return it to the wash basket at the end of your workout.
- We have plenty of antibacterial wipes around the centre plus antibacterial hand wash in all of our bathrooms. We are supplying some hand sanitizer & recommend washing of hands at regular intervals also. We continue to recommend bringing your own small bottle of hand sanitizer as it is more convenient if it’s on you to use frequently throughout your session.
- For the time-being, all our our Mat’s will be unavailable for use. Please bring your own Mat and or long towel during your workout. Also, whilst the social distancing rule still applies, our staff will not be conducting Programs and Assessments in there normal capacity. This does not mean we are not here for you. If you need assistance with your program and would like a weigh in please book in an appointment and we will assist you how we can.
- Our Group Fitness timetable is temporarily unavailable due to the restrictions. We will leave our Berry Curve online classes on the website for you to utilize at your convenience until the restrictions allow us to welcome our Classes back.
- Under the current restrictions we will no longer be able to accommodate children in our or Personal Training sessions or in the centre if they are under 14 years of age.
- We can’t wait to welcome you back to train & are sure you’re just as excited to get training again. We do ask that when you come to train, that is what you do. Please ensure that your time in the centre is used wisely by coming in & getting straight to your training, please do not linger on the equipment on your phone etc. (A 1hr training limit applies including the use of our showers)
- To ensure we do not exceed the number of people in our centre at one time, all appointments and membership enquires will be by appointment only. Please reach out to us via email [email protected] or give us a call to arrange a time to meet with our team after Monday 9th November.
- REMEMBER: Members MUST have a booked training session through Trybooking https://www.trybooking.com/BMLFC to enter our Centre. We currently can not accommodate 7 day trailers in our Centre until restrictions ease.
- Staffed hours will vary over the coming weeks so please make an appointment if you need to see a staff member. You may not be able to get in contact with us ASAP so please leave a voice message or send us an email and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you see us around the Gym feel free to come and chat to us about any questions you may have.
We understand the current restrictions that we have to open under may not suit everyone but we will continue to do the best we can for our members whilst following the guidelines set out by DHHS.
Due to the restrictions we are currently operating under Berry Fitness 24|7 will not be reactivating your payments until Monday the 23rd of November. Any membership requests that were received during our closure will be processed from the 23rd also.
Thank you for your continued support over the past months and we are so glad to be able to welcome you back again and continue to help you #FeelBetter #EveryDay.
The team at Berry Fitness 24|7